I've posted before about Tallulah Belle's fabulous miniature plants - and now you have a chance to win one! She's hosting a giveaway on her blog, Tallulah~Belle Originals, and the winner gets to choose from one of five of her beautiful handmade plants (including some of her hilarious new "living flower" creations!) All you have to do to enter is make a $2 donation to the "Children's Safe Drinking Water" program and paste your confirmation number in the comments on Tallooley's blog. The winner will be drawn on May 14th.
Did you know....
* Every day more than 4,000 children in developing countries die, simply because they don't have clean drinking water.
* Contaminated drinking water is a major problem. More than one billion people do not have access to safe water.
* Diarrhea caused by drinking contaminated water remains a leading cause of illness and death among infants and children in the developing world.
* About 1.8 million children die every year due to diarrheal diseases.
* More children die from diarrheal illnesses like cholera and dysentery than from HIV/AIDS or malaria combined.
* It is well documented that simply providing safe, clean, drinkable water can reduce deadly diarrhea and other devastating diseases by about 50%.
This is a great charity that will help many people, especially children. AND you'll have the chance to own one of Tallooley's gorgeous creations - so hurry on over and join in on this worthy cause!